Required documents for P.G admissions 2023
- All original Certificate & 1 set of Xerox copies — SSC to MBBS including Transfer Certificate.
- Latest Social Status Certificate in case of BC/SC/ST Candidates issued by Government of AP/TS.
- College Tuition Fee — Rs. 15,000/- per year (by Cash)
- University Fee — Rs. 23,600/- D.D. in favour of the Registrar, Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada for All India Candidates only.
- Equivalence fee for candidates completed MBBS outside AP/Telangana Rs. 3,540/- D.D. in favour of the the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Equivalence fee for candidates completed MBBS in Abroad/Foreign country Rs. 8,260/- D.D. in favour of the the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Study Bond — Rs. 3,00,000/- + 18% GST (Annexure-Ill — Non Judicial stamp paper for Rs.100/-) display Intra MCC website college Portal.
- Bond of rupees 40,00,000/- for all State quota candidates only.
Sample Bond Content for Reference